Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekend Getaway

I'm lucky enough to belong to a book club with some wonderful friends, and we were all able to get away for a long weekend together last weekend. It was so fun and relaxing and the weather certainly cooperated. We were able to spend some time on the pontoon cruising around the lake on a beautiful Saturday afternoon.



We also took time to discuss our most recent book, Change of Heart by Jodi Picoult. It was an interesting book with lots of great discussion topics including transplant surgery, motherhood, prison life and the death penalty. Whew!

I actually spent 3 whole days away from my computer and my Etsy store which was probably a much needed break. Now I'm back at it though, and ready to make some more items to add to my inventory. Be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are making me miss Minnesota lakes and fall weather! Congratulations on your store... so cute! We miss you! Hi from the boys (all three of them)