Saturday, March 21, 2009

School Journaling Blocks in Library Pocket

I just posted a new item in my Etsy shop and my 1000Markets shop. I love library pockets, so I'm always trying to think of ways to use them. These journaling blocks came on one sheet of 12" x 12" paper from Close to My Heart. They could have been used for background paper I suppose, but I thought they were all so cute that I wanted to highlight each one.

Here's a picture of the set:

I love the contrast of the black, red and white and I think the apple is so cute! Here are the journaling blocks inside the envelope.




Just think of the fun scrapbook pages you could make with this set! It was really fun to make and it's sitting on my crafting table right now so I can look at it!
On another note, I found out today that I won a drawing hosted by Kellie from Every Jot and Tittle! I won a set of label tags that look really cute - I can't wait to see them in person!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

Those are wonderful journaling blocks! I love the old-fashioned look...