Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby Shower Gift

I went to a baby shower today for a kind-of relative . . . my sister-in-law's niece. Don't try to figure it out, it's confusing! Anyway, the shower was this afternoon. They knew it was going to be a baby girl so I made a mini-album for the mom-to be. Except that on Thursday, a month early, the "to be" part became a reality! Since Mom and Baby were still in the hospital the shower involved a couple of games, eating, and that was it! No gift opening, the Mom will do that when she gets home. I was sad that I didn't get to see her but in this case Baby Nora made the plans! It was fun to visit with everyone there and no one complained about getting outside a little early because it was a beautiful day.

The album I made is shown above along with the litte card I made. I took pictures of the pages in the book - but I took them out of the protective sleeves to avoid glare. Here are the pages, in order (I think!).













This was a really fun album to make. I found an adorable paper pack and the papers were so fun that every page was more fun than the last. It went together really quickly too since the papers were so cute - in many cases I didn't need to add a thing!

I'm excited to meet Baby Nora and I hope that her Mom loves her new album!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

I'm sure the mom will love it! What a treat to have an beautiful, handmade album ready for the photos! I love all the paper, too!