Tuesday, December 1, 2009

goshery embellishment set No. 2



This fun new embellishment set was just listed in my Etsy shop!  I used both new and vintage materials to make this set; you can get more details here

I had so much fun making this set.  I bought some vintage sheet music, both individual sheets and a few books and I've had a hard time actually using it . . . kind of like writing in a book which is something I can't do.  I finally decided to use the sheet music and loved working with it.  I also had fun looking through my Cricut cartridges for some new items to cut out and was surprised to see that I have an apple shape!  Who knew!

I made this set specifically for the Sketchy Thursday giveaway challenge which I'm sponsoring this week.  If you would like to try to win this set just visit the Sketchy Thursday blog here and find out what you need to do (you'll have to wait for Thursday as the name implies!).

Also new for December is the offer for a free set of gift tags with all purchases from goshery.  I made a cute Christmas set with fun muted colors, but because the colors are so soft the set doesn't photograph well at all!  It's hard to sell something that you can't see, so instead I'm giving them away to December customers.

1 comment:

sarah said...

guess what?! i used some goshery embellies on one of my layouts! check out my blog to see it! :)

thanks again for the goodies!

hugs,
sarah.