Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fall Gift Bags


I recently had an order for a set of fall themed gift bags with some handmade goodies inside.  I found the cutest bags at a local store; it may be hard to tell in this photo but they are kraft bags with gray stripes.  Love!  I simply added some fabric leaves and some ribbon to finish the bags.  In this photo you may notice an apple cutout, but in the end I decided that the apple was hard to see and I liked it better with just the leaves and ribbon.

Inside each bag I included 3 cards and 2 gift tags as shown here:


Once I was all done I ended up making a few modifications to the bags, removing the apple as I mentioned and adding a title block that said, "Celebrating 50 years of Friendship".

One of the best parts of making multiples of any item is lining them all up when you are done.  Such a sense of accomplishment!


I should mention that I'm not real happy with the quality of any of these photos.  The sun wasn't cooperating so they aren't the best, but I had to give them away so wanted to get photos taken regardless of the natural light available.

I spent the day yesterday making some new things for my Etsy shop.  Today I plan to photograph and list 3 new items including a travel themed mini album, a fall mini album.  The third item isn't done yet but it's a Christmas themed mini album.  I really hope we have a nice sunny day today so I can get some great photos.

No comments: