Thursday, January 13, 2011

Library Books

There are a few new items in my Etsy shop and both items came from my purchase of books at our local library book sale.  There were so many fun old books that I ended up buying an entire box full!  I have taken a few of them apart and made some paper packs out of the old pages - perfect for a mini album, a handmade card or anything else you can think of!

The first paper pack is made from several children's books and also includes some game pieces:

I love these BINGO cards because of the great teal color.  I have more but I'm kind of hoarding them!

Here's what one of the pages looks like:


All of the pages are in good condition;  there may be a few marks but no large stains or tears.  Some of them (as shown in this photo) are stamped with the name of the library.

The other paper pack is for the science geek - you know who you are!  This paper pack is from a book of children's science experiments and you could either use the pages to make a mini album/art journal or you could actually do the experiments with your kids.  Or both!

Here's a look at one of the pages:

 I love the kids in the pictures - and the experiments sound kind of fun too!

Here's another page from the pack:


Both packs are available now and there are more new items to come!

No comments: