Friday, October 21, 2011

welcome!


I'm excited to announce that today I am the guest blogger on Lupin Handmade!  Lupin Handmade features wonderful items created from felt including flowers, bird brooches, felt flower hairbands / headbands, masks and disguises and other felt treats, plus felt squares and other colourful sewing supplies.

If you are visiting from Lupin Handmade . . . welcome to goshery!  I made these cupcakes just for you!

More exciting news:  I recently listed two new items in my Etsy shop; both listings are for paper flowers in two different color schemes.  I made the blue and yellow flowers and photographed them for my new blog banner and since they turned out so cute I made some more in maroon and yellow.  You can see them in my shop here and here.

The flower embellishments measure approximately 1.75" and would be an excellent addition to a scrapbook page or handmade card.  You may remember these flowers because the last time I made them I won the Handmade Accents Sweepstakes from Creating Keepsakes.  You can read about that here.

My new blog is coming together slow but sure.  I can't wait to share it with you!

No comments: