Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


This is the hanging plant that my husband gave me for Mother's Day. It looked like this when I received it - I did not kill it. The story I've been told is that it looked nice before it rode in the back of his truck for 30 miles. In the cold.
While I don't know that I deserve Mother of the Year, I think I deserve more than this! I clean the toilets around here for crying out loud! Jusy sayin'.
Hope your Mother's Day is a good one!
By the way - I am trying to space between paragraphs but for some reason it's not working. Any ideas??

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hilarious! You made me laugh out loud so much that my family wanted to know what was so funny! :) I'm sure the plant looked pretty at one point... maybe some plant CPR will help? Or was it DOA?