Sunday, April 11, 2010

There is

A few days ago my niece was in a terrible car accident and is currently in critical condition, but showing enough signs of improvement that we have HOPE.  Thousands of people are praying for her, but a few more wouldn't hurt so feel free to keep a spunky teenager named Kendra in your prayers.

In between trips to the hospital I am working on my next mini album which will have a girl theme.  I'm hosting a giveaway on Ali Edwards' blog next weekend so there is pressure to get this album ready; the winner of the giveaway will have a choice between the boy themed album and the girl themed album.  The girl themed album is full of bright, cheery colors and I think in the end it will work for a girl, a mom or to document spring.

I'll share pictures of the new mini album in the next few days.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

I'm praying for your niece... Keep the updates coming...