Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Totally Random Tuesday

Maybe I'll make this a new feature . . . random ramblings on a Tuesday evening. Sound good? Here we go with the first edition:

  • I wish I was left handed.
  • I have more projects to do than hours in a day, so why am I spending hours online?
  • I'm too worried about Jon and Kate to do anything productive.
  • Watering potted plants is fun in June but then the fun wears off and it's just one more task on my "to do" list.
  • I like sushi. I know!
  • I recommend the book Those Who Saved Us. Very good. (I know the book title should be underlined but can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. Forgive me.)

This fall (actually late summer) I'll be driving to Oregon and back (taking my daughter to college) for the 3rd time. Every year I stay in Best Western hotels all of the way there and back - the same ones every year. I'm trying to figure out a way to get Best Western to sponsor my trip. Any ideas?

No comments: