Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Exciting news!

I have three pieces of exciting news to share with you!

1. I finished putting together my newest kit - The Places We go. This is a mini album kit with lots and lots of supplies from October Afternoon's new line called Road Trip. The paper colors are so much fun, and there are tons of cool stickers and die cuts too. The kit is listed in my shop so go check it out!

2. My Etsy friend, Andrea from Rooks Paper Scissors had a baby girl! You can find a link to her blog over on the right >>. Go check it out and see a picture of the beautiful baby! Congrats Andrea!

3. I'm so excited to be sponsoring a blog this month for the OH SO CREATIVE Elisa Blaha! Her blog is called enJOY IT and you can check it out here. I don't personally know Elise but I've been following her blog and she seems like a really fun gal. We have totally different working styles - she seems to get a lot done quickly while I sit and think and think about how I want to do something! I'm envious of her talent. Be sure to check her out!

I'm currently working on a custom order - it's a guest book and I've been a bit challenged because I want it to be awesome; it's almost done and it's turning out well. I'm also restocking my shop a bit and then I'm going to get to work on a mini album for summer, specifically gardens.

I have some extra special photos to post in the next few days to please stop back!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

Hurray for fun news, and thanks for the shout out! I'm itching to start some new projects, believe it or not, but I know I should pace myself and enjoy every second of Naomi's newness...