Sunday, July 26, 2009

working on a mini album . . .

I'm currently working on a mini album focused on travel. I mentioned before that I found some really cute paper, die cuts and stickers from October Afternoon. Some of those items are pictured above. I love the colors and the designs and I'm having lots of fun working on the album.

Here's a better look at the paper:

Here are the stamps and stickers:


and here's the front cover of the album, which is all that I have made so far:


I used a smaller piece of chipboard and mounted the car and star on that, so although it's hard to see in the photo it's raised from the main page. The star is one of the die cuts; I mounted it on a larger star cut from blue card stock and then sewed a red button on top.

I'll post more as I finish it, so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

So cute! Your album is making me want to go on a road trip just so I can document it in that album! It will be a little while before we get out and about on that scale, however :)