Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Crossing things off my list

I spent most of the weekend working really hard on goshery items. I have a long list of items I want to make, so I prioritized my list and got to work.

I made several more The Garden mini album kits, which means cutting lots of chipboard, covering chipboard with fabric, cutting out embellishments, cutting ribbon, etc. I ran short of a couple of items (buttons and binder rings) so once those supplies come I can package up the kits and they will be ready to go. Here's a picture of my piles:


I've also been working on Confirmation cards and got lots of those made too!


I love the deep gold color of the card stock, and the white paper is a great contrast. Here's a close up of the card, which is now available in my shop.


Hope your weekend was productive too!

No comments: