Thursday, October 1, 2009

So Thankful Tags and plans for October

These "So Thankful" tags were recently featured on Elise Blaha's enJOY IT blog and quickly sold out. I was happy they sold, but disappointed that I didn't have any more of this fun checkered paper so that I could make more. Over the weekend as I was digging through my patterned paper stash I found one more piece! I was very excited about that and I'm happy to say that the last set of tags are now listed in my Etsy shop. If you wanted a set you should hurry, because this really is the last set!

I have some exciting goshery plans for October including a giveaway! More news on that to come in the next few days. In the meantime, here are a list of my goshery goals for October:

1. Announce my first ever goshery giveaway!
2. List at least 3 new items in my shop
3. Be a better blogger - at least 15 posts coming your way this month
4. Find a good supplier of 1" binder rings. Buying sets of 6 at Walmart just isn't cutting it!
5. Re-organize my craft area . . . it's out of control!

I hope that you check back often to see what's new and to enter my giveaway. One easy way to stay up to date is to become a follower of my blog. It's easy and cheap!

2 comments:

ella said...

I am lucky to have these tags and I love them!!!!!!

Andrea Rooks said...

Lovely tags! So perfect for fall, with the homage to school supplies and the delicious orange color... I can't wait to check out your store!