Monday, September 21, 2009

50th Sale!

If you know of a young person that will be Confirmed this fall you might want to check out this card in my Etsy shop. The card can be personalized with the date of your choice.


I just bought some paper to make a different Confirmation card and I'm waiting for inspiration to strike. I think part of my problem is that the card shown here is one of my favorites, so it's hard to think of a new idea that I will like as much. Stay tuned. I need a number of Confirmation cards myself so this is a priority for me.

I finished my Garden mini album, and I have to say that I really like it! I sold two already and I need to get pictures taken so I can list it in my shop. I might have to run home over lunch tomorrow because the days are getting shorter and I don't think I'll be able to take pics after work until next Spring!

Over the weekend I made my 50th Etsy sale! Wahoo!

No comments: