Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good news and bad news . . .

The good news is that Jordon WON Big Brother!!! Woot woot! If you read my previous post you know that she was my FAV, so I'm very happy! Now I have to wait until July for the next season to start. In the meantime, I guess I'll be back to watching CNN while I craft since the live feeds are over. More good news - you don't have to listen to me talk about BB any more - until July!!

The bad news is that Becky Higgins (super star crafter and my BFF. Ahem.) announced on her blog today that she is leaving Creating Keepsakes. If you are a paper crafter you should recognize her name; she been with Creating Keepsakes for 12 years. You can find the link to her blog on the right side of my blog and read her announcement. Hopefully she'll continue blogging and who knows what may be in her future. I wish her all the best!

I have actually been crafting the past several days even (while keeping up with the BB news of the day) and have almost completed a new album. I'll post pics soon. Please stop by my Etsy shop and check out the items listed there, and I would love it if you would become a follower of my blog! It's easy, simply click on the link to the right. Thanks!

No comments: