Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New item in shop!


I just listed a new item in my shop - Oh My Gosh altered circles. I came up with this idea because I have been saving cardboard and trying to think of a use for it. I thought it would be fun to make an embellishment that would be versatile, and after playing around for a while I came up with these circles. I plan to make some additional color combos too. I also took some new pictures because I'm not thrilled with these, so hopefully I'll get them edited and see if they are better.
Tonight I've been working on a garden mini album. I bought supplies a while ago and got all of the pictures printed but kept finding other things to work on. I decided to focus on the garden album and have an order for two of them so I need to get this first one done and work out the kinks. I'm covering the front and back with fabric and this is my first experience with that, so it has been a matter of trial and error. I got them done, so now it's on to the inside pages which involves laying out all of my photos and deciding which ones to use. I'll post some pics when I have the book complete.
Enjoy your evening!

No comments: