Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Signs of fall . . .

Today I saw a tree that is turning colors - there were orange and red leaves on it! Very pretty, although it's just getting started. I drive past the tree every day on my way to work and I know from previous years that it's going to get even prettier later this fall.

Last year I made these tags for fall and they were quite popular:


I took the pictures at a farm that had pumpkins, gourds and other fall items for sale. There's still a set available in my shop.

Another popular item in my shop has been this ring of tags:

I love them so much I use them for my avatar. I was sold out, but recently got enough materials to make a few more sets so I will be re-listing them in my shop next week. I also have similar materials in a Christmas theme, so watch for those as well.

No comments: