Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Have you ever wondered . . .

. . . what 200 pieces of paper looks like?  Yes?  Well, here's your answer:



I recently recieved my order of 202 sheets of 12" x 12" paper from Scenic Route.  If you aren't familiar with Scenic Route they are - or have been - a supplier of very fun paper and embellishments.  Their papers are almost all double sided, excellent quality paper.  Unfortunately, they are going out of business so they are selling off their inventory.

I had purchased some items a few weeks ago, and then I got an email announcing 70% off most of their products.  I ended up buying . . . 202 sheets of paper!  Most of this paper was .15 or .23 per sheet - that's double sided 12" x 12" paper people!!  There's no way I could pass it up.  I tried to get papers that would work well for background of scrapbook pages or themes like Christmas that I know I can use.  The box arrived weighing 8 pounds!  I love each and every piece and can't wait to spend some time sorting through it and coming up with new projects.

I've been super busy with orders since last Friday, which has been fun but exhausting!  I have only one Valentine Mini Album kit left as of right now.  It's been so exciting to wrap up each album and send them off to locations all across the country.  I can't wait until they start arriving at their destinations - I hope that the buyers will post some photos once they put their personal touch on their album.

I'm having a busy week at my "day job" too so I should really think about going to bed.  Back soon!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

ooooo, I'm on my way to check out Scenic Route! I've loved the papers you've used in your projects... and I can't get enough paper!