Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just listed!


Whew!  What a crafty weekend I've been having!  I'm excited to let you know that I've completed by second batch of Valentine Mini Album kits - this will be the last batch I make this year.  I just listed them, so if you didn't get one from the last batch and you want one now is the time!  I love this kit and it was fun to work with all of the fun papers again.


I also relisted this cute set of journaling blocks that are school themed.  There are actually two different sets, both listed in my shop.


And, last but not least, I relisted The Office art journal.  This is a set of office themed papers, mostly found and vintage papers but some new cardstock as well.  I originally made this because I'm a big fan of the office and of office supplies.  I must not be the only one, because it's been very popular.  I need to go searching for some more papers; I have two albums ready to go and I'm out of supplies.

I have to finish up some of the embellishments for the Valentine Mini Album kit this afternoon while I anxiously wait for the Vikings to take on the New Orleans Saints.  Go Vikings!!

No comments: