Sunday, January 31, 2010

Just listed!

I just listed this set of embellishment in my shop.  They are called "Shades of Red" embellishments for obvious reasons!  I cut all of the shapes using my Cricut (love it!) and then I sewed all of the buttons on by hand last night while I watched a movie.  It was very relaxing and I love how they turned out so much that I'm working on additional sets which will include "Shades of Blue", "Shades of Green", "Shades of Yellow" and "Shades of Orange".  I have all of the shapes cut out for the blue set and I'll be sewing the buttons on tonight while I watch the Grammy's.

I made some similar embellishments to include in my Valentine Mini Album kit and I loved using them when I completed my album.  They are quick and easy to include on a scrapbook page but could also be used on cards.

The movie I watched last night was "500 Days of Summer" and I loved it!  My daughter saw it in the theatre last summer and told me I had to see it, so I added it to my Netflix queue.  It arrived December 30th and I finally watched it on - January 30th!  If you haven't seen it I would recommend it.  It's an Indie film and very quirky but sweet and entertaining too.

Off to watch the Grammys - did you see Lady Gaga on the red carpet?  Interesting!

No comments: