Sunday, March 28, 2010

Denim Banner


I've been tweaking the Oh Boy mini album kit in my shop, including adding the denim and button banner shown here.  I also added a few photos of completed pages to the listing so you can see how the album might look when it's complete.

This afternoon I'll be sewing the rest of the banners and I'm going to take photos as I go so that I can add a tutorial here in the next day or two.

By the way, the photo shown here is my niece, Nicole and her son, Cooper.  This photo was taken Christmas Eve; I was trying to take a picture of Cooper and he was being silly and pointing up in the air.  Because there was a window behind him there was reflection of the flash and it looks like there was light coming off the tip of his finger!!  He had on Spider Man pajamas, and when he saw this picture he was sure he had super powers!

No comments: