Wednesday, March 24, 2010

New tags in shop


Today I added a set of tags to my shop - 100% BOY tags!  As I mentioned before I bought a fun stamp set all about boys - I'm thinking my friend Jody is going to want to borrow it since she has 4 boys!

The set of tags would be great for scrapbooking, cardmaking or as gift tags.  Stop by my shop and check them out!

I'm in a bit of a funk today because the April 2010 edition of the Twin Cities Business magazine arrived today and included a list of "200 Minnesotans You Should Know".  I hurried to check the list and was disappointed to find out I was not included.  What the heck?  I'm going to need a little time to get over this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're on my list of Minnesotans I need to know! And right up near the top, too! Love you... may your mourning period be short... =)