Sunday, April 18, 2010

The hardest part of blogging is thinking of a title

One question I was recently asked is where I got the 100% Boy stamp that I use on the front of the Oh Boy mini album kit and on these tags:


I love the stamp too and I can totally understand why other people would want to have one for their very own!  Unfortunately I have no idea which manufacturer made this stamp.  I bought it at Craft's Direct, that I know, but I threw away all of the packaging when I got home, and that was a few garbage bags ago.

I do save some packaging if I think it could be recycled and used on a future craft project.  For instance, I used lots of Terrifically Tacky Tape, partly because the name is so darn fun to say!!  No, it's just really good "sticky" adhesive that you know you can count on to hold anything in place.  It comes with a piece of cardboard backing that is baby blue with white polka dots.  Super cute!  I have several pieces saved up and I'm sure one day I'll find a use for it.

I also save chipboard - everyone at work knows that when they finish a tablet they should give the chipboard backing to me!  I have quite a stash, but I use lots of it too.

My point here is that crafting takes up lots of space.  I have my craft table and supplies set up in a nice corner of our family room, but lately I've noticed that my "stuff" is slowly moving out in all directions (including up!) and it's probably time to give my space some attention, clear out some things I never use and maybe search for some additional organizational storage containers.

Am I rambling?  Sorry.  So to wrap things up I have no idea where you can buy the 100% Boy stamp, I need to clean my craft space, and I'm a hoarder.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

I love the title of this post -- I feel the same way! You've been making really great stuff lately -- thanks for sharing!