Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I'm impressed

The other day I mentioned that I spent hours (at least it seemed like hours) editing photos, uploading them to Scrapbookpictures.com and ordering prints.  Ali Edwards (love her!) mentioned this website and I wanted to give it a try.  I placed the order on Sunday . . . today is Wednesday and my photos arrived in the mail.


They arrived in a bubble envelope and the pictures were in folders with chipboard on each side, so they were well protected.

I ordered lots of pictures in a variety of sizes.  There were 39 - 4x6 photos, 6 - 5x7 photos and just one 4x5 photo (I justed wanted to see how that size would work).  The total for all of those prints with a matte finish was $7.96, an average cost of .17 per print.  The shipping charge was $2.99 for regular mail and they arrived very quickly!  They do offer other shipping types but regular mail worked fine for me.


Most of the photos are from my trip to Mexico in February so now I have some scrapbooking to do!  The quality of the photos is very good and I would definitely recommend that you give them a try next time you need to order photos.

I mentioned earlier that I edited my photos before uploading them.  I think they do have some editing tools, but I decided to use a program that I'm familiar with this time; maybe I'll try the tools they offer the next time I order.

I listed two new items in my shop today; I'll give some more detail about them in the next day or two but in the meantime you can visit goshery and check them out!

No comments: