Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life without a computer

I still don't have a computer, but tomorrow is the day I get it back.  I'm cautiously optomistic as I have heard that before.  Fingers are crossed.  I have been informed that we lost everything that was on the computer, silly things like pictures and all of my Etsy documentation. You heard me right, all of it.  I guess doing a back up of your hard drive is the way to go, huh?  I will be adding that to my list of things to do.

In the meantime I thought I would update you on my niece that was in a terrible car accident 5 weeks ago today.  You can read about it here.  I am thrilled to announce that she is going home tomorrow and is expected to make a full recovery.  Thank you for your thoughts and prayers . . . they worked!

With any luck I will have an actual blog post with crafty news over the weekend.  I have  photos to take, things to list and stories to tell.

No comments: