Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Extreme Opposites

I spent all of last week at a 5 star, all inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.  I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had!  I also can't show you any pictures since I'm having computer problems, but I will as soon as I can.

While I was basking in the sun the weather in Minnesota was very nice - in the 50's I hear.  That's fine by me; I'm not one of those people that wishes for terrible weather at home while I am on vacation.  What I didn't appreciate was that the nice, warm weather in Minnesota came to a screeching halt and turned into a blizzard on the day I arrived after my nice, relaxing vacation.  Was that really necessary?  In one day I experienced 80 degrees and sunny and then 25 degrees and horizontal, heavy snow.

I hope to have my computer fixed in the next couple of days and then I will post some pictures and regale you with long stories of my trip, full of inside jokes and "you had to be theres".  Sound like a plan?

No comments: