Monday, May 30, 2011

Miss me?


Happy Memorial Day!

So, did you miss me?  I realize it's been a really long time since I last posted and I do apologize for that.  I have been crazy busy, which I'll talk about later this week.  I'm back now though!

Today was HOT and MUGGY here in Minnesota.  Lucky for me I finished up my yard work yesterday and had all day today to craft, which I do in the nice, cool basement.  I spent the day working on graduation cards (and laundry and groceries and other odds & ends) and got a nice little stack done.


I guess there are actually four stacks, right?  There are a total of 32 cards done and I'm not sure how many more I'll need to make but I have lots of that 2011 paper so I'm definitely going to make more cards!  Actually when I bought that paper I made sure that the other side was something I could use on other projects and it is - black and white polka dots that will definitely work for another project.

My next post will fill you in on what I've been up to and what's in the works.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks very nice!!

Shari said...

My mom loved her cards. Thanks for doing them for her on such short notice. You're a doll!