Sunday, July 19, 2009

Look what I found in my yard!

I was out in my yard yesterday checking out my flowers when I found this cute little bird's nest laying on the ground. I took a bunch of photos that I'm getting printed and I think I'll make some cards and/or wall hangings with the prints.

My flowers are looking great; here are a few more photos from my yard:





I ordered prints of all of these flowers and plan to make a garden book. I made one a few years ago and it's one of my favorite mini albums, so I'm going to make another but it will be a different style. I'll add some photos when it's done.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

Lovely flowers -- your garden must make you so happy! I love the nest and the bird house (can you tell I'm nesting!)... Someday I hope to have the energy to tend to a garden. Right now, it's my husband's domain. There is something satisfying about letting him grow vegetables for our table :)