Wednesday, July 15, 2009

New mini album in the works

I'm so excited! I found some great paper & embellishments that gave me an idea for a fun new mini album that will be great for recording a vacation . . . specifically a road trip! My last mini album, the journey, can be used to document a trip but also has a more generic look and could be used for many other things. This new kit will really be perfect to take with you on a road trip or to work on when you get home from a vacation. If you are behind, like me, you could use it to document a previous trip!

The paper and embellishments are from October Afternoon - I love their paper! The line I'll be using is actually called "Road Trip" and it's super cute.

As soon as I have all of my supplies gathered I'll give you a sneak peek. Until then, happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

I can't wait to see it, and to check out that brand of paper and embellishments. I don't think I've heard of it...