Thursday, September 10, 2009

Excuse me for just a minute . . .

I'm sorta busy right now, ok? I'll be back soon. You see, I'm hopelessly addicted to Big Brother, which I've mentioned before. It's down to the final three and it seemed quite certain that it would be Natalie and Kevin going to the end which is NOT a good ending. I've spent the last three months getting to know these folks and although Kevin can bring the funny someimes Natalie (or Nasty as she's called in the forums on Hamstertime) is just, ugh!

However, on tonight's show Jordon (we like to call her Jordo) won an important challenge which means that she actually has a chance to make it to the end, and that's a good thing! There's hope and that means that I'm back to watching the feeds and reading the forums and texting my sister-in-law and niece about what's going on.

If you don't watch the show (or follow it on the live feeds or read the forums) then all of this might sound like a different language to you. Sorry about that. Go about your business and check back here in a day or too . . . right now I'm busy.

No comments: