Saturday, October 3, 2009

New item in shop!

Today I listed a new item in my Etsy shop - a Fall Ring of Tags. This set is full of upbeat messages and the colors are perfect for Fall. These tags are double sided; the back side is lined paper just like you may have used in school when you were learning to write. I could easily see these tags used as a mini album - there's plenty of room for journaling and adding small photos. Maybe those extra school pictures of your kids?

A couple of nights ago I went to a banquet and was lucky enough to leave with one of the centerpieces from the table. These roses are 3 days old and they are still beautiful!


I edited this photo on picnic - have you ever used it? If you don't have photo editing software you should check out picnic. It's free to use and allows you to adjust colors, crop, fix the exposure, or add things like words and frames. If you have an online shop or blog where you post photos you definitely need some type of editing software and since picnic is free it's a great place to start.

Anyway, aren't the flowers beautiful? I was so nervous that someone would see me when I snuck them out of the building but I made it to my car without anyone catching me. Just kidding, they were a gift. No, really!

Just a reminder that I'll be hosting a giveaway in October . . . more news on that to come.

2 comments:

Andrea Rooks said...

I love the tags!

Did you get my Etsy convo? I think some of my messages get lost...

Hope all's well!

Shari Brunes said...

I love these tags! They are so pretty. What I am looking for is a set of Christmas tags in this same sort of style. They will be perfect for hostess gifts, teacher gifts and favors. I don't care what papers you use or if they even match. I would like to order 15 sets, though, so make lots!!