Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over folks - let's move on

I made this mini album back in October of 2008. The front and back cover features a fun orange and brown scroll design.  I don't know if I've had any other item get as many views without ever selling.  I get lots of comments on the mini album and I think the price is reasonable ($12) but for some reason it hasn't sold.  It's possible that the pictures don't show very well, or maybe it's just not anyone's style.  If you have any thoughts about this album feel free to share them!  Here are some photos:











The album has 20 completed pages tucked into protective sleeves for safekeeping. Because the pages are removable you could easily change the order of the pages or add photos, art or journaling and slip them right back into the protective sleeve.

I still like this album and may just use it myself!

I'm just a busy little crafter tonight.  For some reason I'm in a card making mood, which means that my mom is about to get a bunch of cards!  I'll take some pictures in the daylight tomorrow and post them for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: