Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is the weather outside frightful?

Oh, there's nothing quite so exciting as the possiblity of a big snowstorm!  It's all over the news right now - Minnesota is going to be hit with a 3 day snowstorm, and the weather folks are predicting 14-24 inches in our area of the state.

What?  That's just not possible!  I heard that the last time there was a big snowstorm right at Christmas was back in the 1940's.  WOW.  The prediction is that the snow will start Wednesday evening, which really doesn't fit into my schedule that well.  I have plans Mother Nature!  We'll see.

In the meantime, I finished a custom order for 35 Bachlorette Party invites.  I'd love to show you a picture, but none of the pictures I took are very good - I used some shiny silver ribbon that didn't photograph well at all.  So, take my word for it - very cute.


I've been gathering supplies for Valentine's Mini Album - I can't wait until I have time to work on it!  There are so many really fun items for Valentine's Day so I have great expectations for this album.

Are you ready for Christmas?  Presents wrapped?  Food prepared?  I need to make 2 cards, and they are supposed to have a pig on the front.  Huh.  I don't have a pig on either of my Cricut Cartridges . . . guess I'll have to search the web.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: