Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Oh Boy!


I'm excited to finally have this mini album kit, Oh Boy, listed in my Etsy shop.  I found some super cute paper from Scenic route in blues, greens and oranges and used it to make a fun mini album that would work perfectly to document the little guy in your life.

The album cover is made from recycled denim mounted on chipboard.  Inside are 6 additional pages, each double sided so, using the inside cover, you have 13 pages to use to document a boy's life.  With binder rings holding it all together it would be easy to add more pages, handmade artwork or additional pictures.

The kit comes with a whole bunch of fun embellishments, as shown here:


I made most of the embellishments using my cricut and a fun stamp set that's all about boys.  I've also included a cute silhouette tag from Every Jot & Tittle and some coordinating ribbon.

Priced at just $15, I think it's a real bargain and a quick way to make an adorable mini album.  There are more than enough embellishments in the kit to have something fun on each page!

Next up is a girl themed mini album kit.  I bought some really cute fabric to use for the cover, and I also found some great fabric for a Mother's Day mini album.  Lots of projects to get completed!

Be sure to check out my shop - there are cards for spring and Confirmation, a fun garden mini album and several embellishment sets to dress up any page.

No comments: