Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Are you ready?


I know, it took me a few days but I finally found something exciting to post about.  Actually, 2 things!  First, how cute is this purse?  Love it!  My mom found this purse at a garage sale for FREE, gotta love that.  It was heavly stained I hear, although when she presented it to me it looked just like this!  I love my new purse and although it may not be that exciting to you I'm thrilled about it!  By the way, there's a Kate Spade label on the front . . . I have not idea if it's real or a knock off but if it is a knock off I have a clear conscience since I didn't pay a dime for it.

My other exciting news is that tomorrow I leave for Florida!  Actually, in just a few hours since we need to leave for the airport at 3:30 a.m.  Yep, that's the 3:30 that happens in the middle of the night.  Aside from that, I'm really exciting about the trip!  We're heading to Ft. Meyers, which is a place I've never been.  I'm looking forward to fresh seafood, sunshine and relaxation.

I don't get back until late Sunday night, so I won't have any new posts for the next few days.  I'll share some photos and tell you all about it when I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SURE it's the real deal!! The purse I mean. Have fun in Florida!! It's gonna be hot I think!!