Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hand Made Cards

I've been busy making cards lately, and yet the cards I need this week (birthday and thank you) I do not have.  Ugh.  I took some pictures of some of my recent creations but if you read my last post you know that editing the photos so that I can share them with you is never easy.  Ever.  Tonight is no different than any other . . . waiting for Picnic to move from one screen to the next.  Patience may be a virture but not one that I possess, so rather than sit here and wait I'm up and about, doing this and that, and pretty soon the night is over and I'm still working on editing photos!!

Rant over.  When is that Photoshop software I ordered going to arrive??

So, hopefully I've set this up so that you aren't disappointed with the photos  you are about to see.  If I haven't been clear, they aren't good.  But they are what I have and I want to share them with you!

The cards are all birthday cards, and there are more but honestly the pictures are too bad to share.

Ok, this picture isn't too bad.  Like the new props?  I love the blue, brown and green color combo on this card, and the message (eat cake) isn't bad either!
Make a wish.  Let's see, I wish my photos were better!  This card features adorable birthday hat paper (Scenic Route) and ribbon.

I saved the worst for last.   This paper is actually orange and is much brighter and cuter in person.  The card is simple and I love that about it.  I also love the wire basket I bought recently at a cute local store.  It works perfectly to hold completed cards.

Tomorrow I'm going to do a post about One Little Word, the class I enrolled in for 2011.  The class is taught by the great Ali Edwards and already it's lots of fun.  There's a link on the right if you want to check it out!

No comments: