Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Painting

I spent the weekend painting my bedroom, going from white to green.  I prepared the room and painted the first coat on Saturday and then did a second coat on Sunday.

Here are a couple of BEFORE pictures:



As you can see this is after I moved all of the big furniture to the middle of the room.  The white was boring and I wanted to add some color to make it a bit more interesting.  I chose a green color that I would call Sage Green - it may look different on your monitor.

Here are a few AFTER photos:




I realize these two pictures look different but it's just how the light was hitting the room.  I think the 2nd photo shows the color better.

I still need to hang a few things on the walls but it's nice to have it clean and painted.  I found a few different wall hangings on Etsy that I think would look good in the room so I need to make a decision about what I want on the walls and get the room finished.

It was a lot of work but well worth it!

No comments: