Sunday, July 17, 2011

Handmade Card #4

Today I'll show you a card I made without using my Cricut - shocking, right?!  Card #4 is a get well card and it's truly one of a kind because I don't have the supplies to make more, although I could make something similar.

As usual, I started this card using a white card base.  I covered the front with green grid patterned paper from Scenic Route.

The flower is a sticker that I've had for ages; sorry but I don't know the source on that.

I used a small flower punch to cut the two little flowers and then I added a black pop dot from Pebbles, Inc. to the center of each flower.

For the sentiment I typed "Get Well Soon" in Word using Ali Edward's handwriting font, printed it on yellow card stock and cut it out.  Then I found some coordinating yellow patterned paper and cut a block just a bit larger then the sentiment block and added them both to the card.  I also cut a strip of the yellow patterned paper to go across the top of the card.  I used my pinking blade on my paper cutter when I cut the strip.

The inside of the card is blank since the sentiment is on the front.

Very easy card but one of my favorites, probably because of the colors which are bright and cheery.  Hopefully the recipient of this card will love it too!

No comments: